This upgrade kit allows your 100GPD or 200GPD system to produce more quickly and conserve water. It converts 100GPD systems into 200GPD systems and 200GPD systems into 300GPD systems.
The maximum number of membranes we recommend is 3 per system.
- Put the elbow fittings into the housing and set it up above the original one.
- Make sure the check valve elbow is on the pure water outlet of the new housing
- Cut the pure water outlet pipe from the original membrane and put the 'T' union joiner into the cut to rejoin the pipe
- Join the new pure water outlet into the 'T' union joiner, so both membranes flow into your storage tank through the one pipe
- Take the waste outlet from the original membrane and unplug from the flow restrictor
- Join this cut pipe into the inlet for the new membrane so the waste from the original membrane will feed the new membrane
- Put the waste outlet from the new membrane into the flow restrictor to complete the circuit
- Use the elbow union joiner near the outlet from the new membrane if you need to prevent the pipe from drooping.
Setting up your RO system in this way will reduce the overall waste by up tp 40% to 50% and increase production by 80 to 95%
- 1 x 100GPD membrane
- 1 x 100GPD membrane housing
- 2 x 1/4" x 1/8" BSP elbow fittings
- 1 x 1/4" x 1/8" BSP check valve elbow fitting
- 1 x green tubing (per meter)
- 1 x blue tubing (per meter)
- 1 x Union elbow 1/4" x 1/4"
- 1 x 3 way tee 1/4" x 1/4" x 1/4"
- 2 x housing to housing clip