A concentrated water based anti-microbial with multi-surface broad spectrum kill and residual
4 : 4 Biocides 2 : Instant Kill and Residual Efficacy 9 : Nanoscopic Level Activity
Suitable for black water, sewage and trauma scene contaminations. Effective for specific micro control of Mycobacterium, Tuberculosis,
MRSA, Medical Waste, Treatment, Feline Calicivirus (Human Norovirus surrogate) Feline Coronavirus (SARS surrogate) enveloped and
non-enveloped virus. HIV and C.Difficile.
Directions for Use Spraying:
1. Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water, using the Chemspec Professional Service Sprayer/Foamer (6055) or a pump up sprayer.
2. Spray all contaminated surfaces prior to handling.
3. Remove source contamination.
4. Clean all affected areas.
5. Spray all affected areas for broad spectrum kill and residual control.
Can be diluted up to 49 to 1 for effective general sanitisation.
Directions for Use Foaming:
1. Use diluted 1 to 4 with water (e.g..500ml to 2 litres of water)
2. Follow spraying instructions 2, 3 & 4.
3. Apply foam evenly onto all contaminated areas to deliver extended dwell times and deeper surface penetration (using the Chemspec Professional Service Sprayer/Foamer 6055).
Directions For use ULV Fogging:
1. Use diluted 1:9 with water (e.g. 200ml to 1.8 litres of water) in the Chemspec B and G ULV Fogger.
2. Use of evidence strips (429ES) is recommended to indicate effective fogging has been achieved.
3. No rinsing required.