The new Filter Monitor is an innovative system to alert when a filter needs to be changed via color-coded lights at the base of the faucet. The battery-powered FM-1 has five timers for a 5-stage system and programmable set-points and alarms for each function, all in a crisp, attractive housing.
* A five-stage filter monitor with five independent timers and a tri-color LED faucet indicator disc.
* Works on time (and volume for the FM-2) for up to five stages (can be less).
* The LED indicator disc will illuminate a green, yellow or red light when the water is turned on. The color indicates the percentage of elapsed time.
* Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use.
* The timer counts down in months or days (settings can be modified).
* Includes an audible alarm (beep).
* Modern design is perfect for any kitchen.
* Includes the FMS-1 Water Flow Switch.
* Installs quickly and easily.
Timer Range: 0-999 days/months
Timer Modes: Days or months (default is months)
Settings: One alert per stage, up to five stages
Default Setting: 12 months
Batteries: 2 x AA (included)
Battery Life: approx. 18 months
Base Unit Dimensions: 100 x 63 23 mm (4 x 2.5 x 0.9 in)
Base Unit Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz.) (including batteries)
Flow Switch Cable Length: 93 cm (36.6 in)
Flow Switch Fitting Size: 1/4" Quick Connect
LED Faucet Indicator Disc Cable Length: 92 cm (36.25 in)
LED Faucet Indicator Disc Dimensions: 4.75 (1 1/4" in.) dia., 8 cm (5/16") high