Unger Desk & Table Cleaning Kit
Unger Desk & Table Cleaning Kit
CLEANS 4x FASTER than conventional methods.
Unger’s Desk and Table Cleaning Kit will minimise the spread of infectious diseases by maintaining a clean surface on desk and table tops.
Complete CK047 Kit includes: (1x) COMBG Unger 8 gallon/30 litre dual-compartment bucket & wringer, (1x) SM40G SmartColor Mop Holder, (1x) HH240 24" handle, and (2x) MD400 Green microfibre mops.
Cleaning Kit Assembly
• Assemble dual-compartment bucket per instructions provided
• Assemble handle, mop holder and microfibre mop so ready to use
Easy to use . . .
Step One - Fill Unger Dual Compartment Bucket
• Fill front of bucket with properly diluted sanitizer or disinfectant cleaning solution
• Fill rear compartment of bucket with one gallon / 4 litres of clean rinse water
Step Two - Prepare Mop For Cleaning
• Push button to collapse mop
• Dip mop into front compartment
• Wring mop well in rear compartment
Step Three - Clean Desk & Table Top
• Place mop on table and push down to lock in place
• Start on one side and move mop straight across the table to end. Turn mop and clean in opposite direction
• Continue to next table / Use only wet mop
Step Four - Rinse mop
• Collapse mop, lower through wringer and rinse in rear compartment
• Wring mop to release soiled rinse water
• Dip mop in front compartment, return mop to rear compartment and wring
- Unger Smartcolor combo 30L
- Unger one stage pole 60 cm
- Unger Smartcolor Mop Holder
- Unger SmartColor micromop 7,0
Unger Smartcolor combo 30L - grey
Complete dual bucket with press.
- Two compartments keep clean and dirty water separated.
- Emptying via drain spout and dump spout.
- Labels included for colour coding.
- Complete with vertical press.
- Available accessories: WaterHose WH180, Side Bucket SMSBG
Unger one stage pole
- UNGER telescopic poles allow you to work safely reaching up to 10 m height, while standing on the ground
- The UNGER Locking Cone ensures safer operation, since the tools lock in place and cannot drop
- Most accidents with ladders are caused by wrong handling, and not their damage
- Always check whether cleaning from the ground is a safe option. If not, discuss safe alternatives and corresponding costs with your client
- Always insist on safe working conditions. Do not risk your life just because the client does not accept certain services!
- Always choose the safest way. Ladders should not automatically be first choice simply due to convenience
- Ladders become extremely unsafe under certain conditions: Rain makes the ground slippery; uneven ground or contamination can result in tilting, or even falling
- 1 section handle
- 0 - 0.6 m
Unger Smartcolor Mop Holder, grey
Flat mop holder with holding clips
Unger mops fits securely and can stay on mop holder during wringing
Universal joint; reaches all corners and is flat
Reduces cleaning time by up to 10%
Folds at the push of a button, for wringing or replacing mop
New handle socket, for cone or handles with 23 and 25cm diameter respectively
Unger SmartColor micromop 7.0
Microfibre mop, ideal for vinyl or sealed floors without grout lines.
- 7mm long fibres.
- Features aggressive cleaning edges that clean with less water, less effort.
- Reduces bacterial contamination up to 96%.
- Machine washable up to 500 times.
- Fits on Unger Flat MopHolder SM40G or SM40R.