Complete DIY pure water fed pole window cleaning system
Domestic pure water fed pole window cleaning system
This kit makes pure water instantly:
Plug your water supply hose to the inlet of the DI vessel, which is filled with purifying De-Ionising Resin, and then connect your water fed pole to the outlet of the DI vessel. You are now ready!
You can check the purity of the water with the TDS meter to make sure it's always 0 ppm. It's as simple as that!
Ideal to clean conservatories, domestic windows, cars, caravans, boats... etc
Features for a complete domestic window cleaning kit:
- 11L DI Vessel full of DI resin (these have a wider base which is more stable if you are intending to set up your system outside or if you want to move it around)
- 22ft SPOT-LITE Fibreglass complete water fed pole with double trim brush - ideal for most standard ground and first floor windows
- TDS meter
- 30m 1/2" hose (colour may be yellow, black or clear) - this is to connect your DI vessel to the tap and to your pole
- Tap adaptor - this has a 1/2" and 3/4" female thread depending on the thread of your garden tap
- Waterstop connector to connect to your tap adaptor
- Pole control valve: this goes on the end of your 1/2" hose to connect to the inlet of the DI vessel
- DI (resin only)